Jenn Badger Poems
- Mother To Child You are my last child I love you so much I ...
- Stranger Someone down in the dark hiding in the ...
- Puppy So lonely and sad he just sat
- Happy Times He makes me happy a smile comes to my ...
- Poor Puppy A journey through town lead to a drak alley with...
- Greedy Chunky chipmunk eating all the nuts poor little guy
- Lonely The child was alone and very sad
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jenn Badger
Mother To Child
You are my last child
I love you so much
I need you here with me
You are now here
we comfort eachother
we reach out to one another
Hand in hand
we shall live
not alone, but together
I love you dear
my lovely daughter
you shall always be there