Jenna Rose Poems
- A Teenage Love Affair Please don't freak out if I should ask ...
- I Am Your Angel I am your guardian angel I have been sent to...
- Happiness It gives me the strength to believe Happiness ...
- Heartache Could you count all the times That you have mended...
- Why I Love Music Music is what makes you groove It is what ...
- My Dream Catcher Dream Catcher...a peculiar device To keep ...
- Loneliness He kisses her upon the cheek as she walk out the ...
I am a 10th grader in high school. I just recently started writing poems after I wrote 'Fighting in the Land of the Taliban' for English. I really like doing it. It gives me such a way to express myself and I love it more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jenna Rose
A Teenage Love Affair
Please don't freak out if I should ask you out
A girl can ask a guy out, right?
I mean, if she likes him then why wait?
Taking risks is what love is all about, right?
You freaked out
I never should have done it
I should have waited for things to happen the traditional way
I guess I was tired of being the best friend and not the girlfriend
No more texts or sideway glances during classes
No more late night chats or afternoon movies
Well, you know what
I don't need you
Because no guy is worth my tears
And the one who is would never ever make ...