Jennifer Jenkins Poems
- Missing Spring winter crushes the promise of April, a ...
- Ache stumbling through nights of hope waiting on the stars
- The Orange From Hell hanging from bone-tree, bright, robust...
- Alone In Autism wires don't connect, earth's sounds, too ...
- Constance St. Mary chimes, last breath of day she kneels ...
- Feel No Distance when tides bow under saffron skies, we ...
- Thinking Of Us In The Tree Lig... I am tired without ...
Jennifer lives in Ontario, Canada, with her two young children.
She writes to share. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Jenkins
the promise of April,
a string of robins
shiver at my window;
heavy breasts huff
in the cold. a child
digs for spring
with burnt cheeks;
my hopeful tulips
depart. I have
tea to replace
and for breakfast,
a mouthful of words
I forgot to send
my tears offer the
the only relief
and I realize,
the more we grow,