Jennifer Louise Johnson
Jennifer Louise Johnson Poems
- Easter Blossom Flowers are in bloom Cold winds are settling ...
- My Guardian Angel You helped me through it all, with all ...
- I'M Missing You Today I thought about you today, put it on ...
- Haiti Now St.Joseph has collapsed but the joy remains, ...
- More Is Wilted You speak of the vast beauty, lands untold, ...
- Winter Tear Drops The winter snow, felt cold against her ...
- Forbidden Love Misunderstood words slip like sands through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Louise Johnson
Flowers are in bloom
Cold winds are settling still
Tulips and lilies
Orange, yellow and blue teal
Trees are spreading
Spring is in the air
Folks gather in churches to sing
A Kaleidoscope of colors
Surround the lands
Easter is blossoming
Neighbors lend a hand
In the celebration of the Lord
Celebration of rebirth
Plays perform the king and his sword
As spring shines it's magical beauty
A miracle and mysteries of the Eco system
For all life forms to enjoy and see