Jennifer Lujanac Poems
- Music Of The Street Uptown Downtown Eat-you-alive town. ...
- Join The Fight Oh, you can write all you want. You can ...
- Bathtub Ring While you were gone I cleaned your kitchen. I ...
- Last Hand Life is really just a game. Life deals you hands ...
- The Motions I'm not dead. I'm not alive, either. I go ...
- Don'T Have To Cry This is just a dream. I'll wake up And ...
- Mister, Mister Excuse me, mister. Have you seen the ...
I'm just a young mother that likes to pretend to be a poet. I'm probably more of a closet-journalist and, as such, lots of my poems reflect situations and public issue, instead of deep-seeded personal problems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Lujanac
Music Of The Street
Nothing here is innocent.
Nothing here is really pure.
There's danger around each corner.
Nothing here is stopping, nothing here is slow.
There's never a moment of silence,
There's never a moment alone.
The city has a beat,
It pounds into your brain.
There's a rythm to this city, a shuffle that's contagious.
This city's made of music!
It'll stick in your head and never leave.
It's a fantasy.
It grows on ...