Jereldene Calvert Poems
- They They took my heart They took my hand They took me ...
- Where I Belong I tried to be 'badass' it didn't work I ...
- The Bathroom
- Untitled People stare because I laugh When there's nothing ...
- Nighttime The world is dark For we are dark The night is ...
- Depression Depression isn't something I like to talk ...
- Things I Hate About You I hate how you laugh when I cry. I ...
My social worker and counsellor have found this page. I'm sorry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jereldene Calvert
They took my heart
They took my hand
They took me to
The promised land
They set me free
They let me be
Now you must say
Goodbye to me