jeremy var Poems
- Poem Hunter Found this website by typing into google the word...
- So Much theres so much to write in rymes. so much, im ...
- Songs And Memories I hear a song that brings back time, ...
- Days End Another day off, another day gone by Another day ...
- Who Am I? Thrown into the world 23 years ago, for all those...
- The Way I Feel So depressed, so down.plz god turn it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jeremy var
Who Am I?
Thrown into the world 23 years ago,
for all those years, what do I have to show?
Am I going to finally become someone and when if so?
Who really knows.
Here in the breakroom, writing this poem on my lunch hour,
As I look around, I realize my life is sour.
Problems arise day by day, rising like a tower.
Will I ever be a man with power?
It sucks that time machines aren't real.
It sucks that god we can't hear, only feel.
Hopefully time will surpass, and I will heal.
Maybe one day be a navy seal.
Why am I down, so down and lower than id like ...