jerlyn eguia Poems
- My Birthday Today papa died when i was 12 and mama remarried...
- Was It Their Relative? as i turn on the light of the kitchen...
- Except For Her Being Flawless except for her being ...
- A View From My Window the sun bends down kisses the green ...
- If Love Does Not Come if in my life love does not come and...
- Wishes when you look at me i turn to stone your gaze ...
- To Marcy just this afternoon as i drive my car back home ...
i am a school teacher who is looking for a man of my life. i write because i am so lonely, the poems may ease my feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jerlyn eguia
My Birthday Today
papa died when i was 12
and mama remarried after a year
grandma sent me to school
and i did the best i can
to become what i am
now at 32 i walk the road of life
it is my birthday today and
i am treating myself to a drink
of life, a toast for hope,
a solitude of
love, where are you?
can't you save me and give me more years