Jerrica Bloomfield Poems
- Princess Pain This princess knows no better Than how to be a...
- Suicides Suicides just like me Think everyday of things ...
- Making You Happy Cold victim lying in my arms Why did you ...
- So I'M Black I’m hated and mistreated Also tired of being ...
- Gone He is gone and not coming back I have figured this out ...
- Uncertain love is uncertain no one person can hold on to ...
- The Way I Feel No one knows the way I feel It’s unlikely to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jerrica Bloomfield
This princess knows no better
Than how to be a waiter
This royalty means nothing to her
She wants to be happy
In a place that is unknown
She wants to find her one true love
She keeps on waiting for that special moment
That seems just like a fairytale
She wants to kiss him for the very first time
She looks off in the distance
She’s trying to resist it
She can’t stand it no more
Everyone tells her she’s such a whore
She thought this is what she wanted
But now she wants to get rid of it
She doesn’t know how she got to this place
She looks in the ...