Jerry Behr Number 2
Jerry Behr Number 2 Poems
- Moving House Moving house is such the pits; all the old ...
- The Dance Of Life An exuberance of life is to dance once more...
- Continental Drift/Huiku Cotton wool clouds continents ...
- A Christian's Poem In the Christian faith in eternity one ...
- The High Chair In the morning after breakfast, I mount my ...
- Suicide Of My Father I received a phone call during February ...
- Territory / Haiku The cat prowled his realm
Born in Amsterdam Netherlands and migrated to Australia as a kid in 1956.
Due to censorship problems I have created a blog spot at.
I had an ordinary education but I had a talkative mind. In my early fifties I started to learn about computers and word processing and that opened a whole new world for me.
I like Poem Hunter because it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jerry Behr Number 2
Moving house is such the pits; all the old certainties that
were there forever all to be packed up in boxes.Views out
of most windows I look through, especially since the next
door neighbour’s house was burnt to the ground.
His house bulldozed out of the way revealing panoramic views; all to be lost. It didn't help that the old lady two houses
down also left; My house is now a prime target for the
Department Of Housing redevelopment plans.
I have lived here for the past 10 years the Department Of Housing says move on please; making me a wandering nomad ...