Jerryman Appiahene Gyamfi
Jerryman Appiahene Gyamfi Poems
- La Rèjouissance Oh! Juliah, awake from thy ...
- The Lost Vagrant I dive into books On the street into ...
- My Shelter Island Drunk and weird with curiosity I departed ...
- Days Could Have Been Kinder Days could have been kinder, ...
- Just A Talk With Thee Emotions flood up a mind For ages to ...
- Persy Is Gone Too Soon Now the twilight of our fest; Now ...
- To My Alma Mater To Be Could I halt ‘tis waning Time That ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jerryman Appiahene Gyamfi
To My Alma Mater To Be
Could I halt ‘tis waning Time
That out of Thy arms
Keeps dragging me a crime
Would I forever in Thy warmth
Pitch my tent. The papers lay
Ambush of me a siege:
The tramp of my slay
Or theirs my ears screech?
Rejoice! For whate’er the outcry
Of my battle may be,
‘Tis field I then laid paradisely
And now stand solacely
Deprived will ne’er, ne’er be
Nibbled away at my feebling memory.