Jess Cadman Poems
- Fairies Wings made of the most delicate silver A body as ...
- Love Should Be A Crime Love is like a suicide mission And ...
- To Die Would Be A Great Releas... To fall down the stairs To ...
- 10 Reasons Why I Love You If I had to list all the ...
- It's The Way You Make Me Feel When you walk into a room A ...
- What Is This Place? What is this mess? Where is this place? ...
- Declaration Of Love I thought love like this was just a ...
i am currently 18 years old and unemployed i have struggled with depression for 5 years and have recently been diagnosed with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) and started writting poetry when i was 11 years old, i love my poetry i kind of lean on it for comfort.
if you would like to get to know me better then add my msn if you have it that is, on: email@example.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jess Cadman
Wings made of the most delicate silver
A body as fragile as glass
Their faces depicted in children’s stories,
A myth made up of belief and hope
The power source to their existence,
They ride on child’s whispers and chants
Flying from day-dream to day-dream
Some may say they live in stories
Others may say they live in dreams
But I say they live in the bottom of my garden.