Jess Sinnamon Poems
- Crossing Over Leaves whisper sound of our past, Echoes of ...
- Papa Aroha We drive in along the gravel road And back the ...
- Matauri Bay Blue water shimmers, Mirrors in morning ...
- Jack Frost Silver Jack Frost glistens, Like snow on a ...
- Matarangi At Matarangi we run, Like wild horses along the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jess Sinnamon
Leaves whisper sound of our past,
Echoes of loss and grief,
Our song is sung by the wind.
Shimmering light flickers,
A place between resurrections,
Between new and old time,
Crossing over the threshold,
Walking through the gates of heaven,
A magic beyond dreams.