Jesse Nichols Poems
- I Need To Change A strict motivation Never achieved The ...
- Feel The Stress Think back when you were young Remember your...
- Me What Do I See Nothing goes as planned Life is full of ...
- Do You Know Whats Its Like Do you know what it's like To ...
- A Growing Shadow Everyone's a fake Even friends that I've ...
- You Are A Fool Do you even think before you talk Shattered ...
Hey I'm Jesse Nichols. I write poems when I'm depressed. To me its kind of like talking about your feelinga. The inspiration for my poems come from people around me and events going on in my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jesse Nichols
I Need To Change
A strict motivation
The girl across the room
I thought I knew
I'll stand by the broom
I thought I found that one
But like always I never get it done
Bottled emotions never shown
A new life I have to live
Open with my emotions
Willing to give
When the opportunity presents itself
I have to pounce and make it myself