Jessica Aranda Poems
- Since The Day Since the day i saw you i never though i will ...
- Everything Revoleves Im falling Looking at blood ...
- Your Nightmare V.S My Dream A nightmare is so black and cold,...
- Blacking Out If only you knew the truth, you knew the how ...
- That Guy YOUR THAT GUY THAT I NEVER KNEW, YOUR THAT GUY ...
I LOVE PLAYING IN MY BAND, I LIKE TO DRAW, I LIKE PLAYING SOCCER, AND WRITING POEMS more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Aranda
If only you knew the truth, you knew the how much i love you, I cant handle this cant handle the pain
You want me just to move on and forget everything
Should i let blood run cold,
To just cut myself will be a skar to never forget,
i can see blood, I can see blood running down now,
Its so red and beautiful,
No ones around, No ones there to tell me everything will be okay Everybody let me down.
'Wait i see a light its coming close,
I want to see who it is but.................Im BLACKING OUT'