jessica dangerfield Poems
- Now You See Now you see why my attitude is mild, Now you ...
- Love Love is passionate, love is the sun shining on me, ...
- Boy's Are Like Signal Lights boys are like signal lights, ...
- The Confession dear confession, One summer my mom got mad ...
- Mama You'Re An Angel mama your're an angel of love, an ...
My name is Jessica Dangerfield of course I love to write, I love to read, my goal is to go to college, then later become a Delta Sigma Theta more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jessica dangerfield
One summer my mom got mad at me because she found out that I was
talking to older boys, and every time she'd ask me i'll deny.
But that night I was reading my bible I ran across a scripture that
stated, ''my tounge shall confess, and every knee shall bow.
so that night I prayed to god, god gave his ear unto me.The next morning I told my mom the truth.Later in life I tried to become a better person that was my goal to achieve but, I soon found out acievement has it's own anticlimax