Jessica Galvan Poems
- Break Free cross the line that was drawn to keep you ...
- A Subtle Summer summer starts we're never apart always and ...
- Good Advice the joy of coming together again is put to the ...
- Last Words 2 Rhyme ambition is the creation of my ...
- Vices that spotlight that doesn't shine bright every moment...
- Nobody's Perfect unexplainable actions determine whether or...
- Lost Patriot we named her America after we fought for the ...
i live my life the way i want 2
i don't need a biography 2 no that
my philosophy: live life and rock on! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Galvan
we named her America
after we fought for the one
we love so dear
now we weep when
the beating of her heart
no longer sounds so clear
we find fault layed on others
whos judgement is clouded
we don't blame ourselves
we don't even think about it
we make music and cry small tears
to celebrate a life once lived
in the complete happiness of being young
we ponder over how one so strong
could have faltered on a road so long
a freedom fighter that set no foot wrong
is taken from the road she once walked on
in her last moments of life
she tried to ...