Jessica Galvan Poems
- Why I Cry meeting reality face to face cannot erase my ...
- Break Free cross the line that was drawn to keep you ...
- A Subtle Summer summer starts we're never apart always and ...
- Good Advice the joy of coming together again is put to the ...
- Last Words 2 Rhyme ambition is the creation of my ...
- Vices that spotlight that doesn't shine bright every moment...
- Nobody's Perfect unexplainable actions determine whether or...
i live my life the way i want 2
i don't need a biography 2 no that
my philosophy: live life and rock on! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Galvan
Why I Cry
meeting reality face to face
cannot erase my failures and lost dreams
I cry because this world isn't perfect
and I have to live with that
forgive and forget
the rest of my worries and concerns
this world turns in circles
makes the same mistakes
I cry because I believe in what once was
that it can't be the same
change comes over time
when we run out of words to rhyme
I cry because I try too hard
and get nothing in return
there is no energy to burn when that light goes out
it's about to end and
we don't have any friends to turn to
I cry because ...