Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) Poems
- Suicide Suffering everyday Unknown by society Isolated from...
- Belong I want to belong no longer walking alone A stranger ...
- Born Tears in blood Leaving marks Silent mouth Eyes speak ...
- I Am A Mexican I am a Mexican Proud as the mother of a ...
- Mexicans Mexicans are brown That’s my race So don’t mess ...
- Relief Insane by the minute... Walking along deaths ...
- 5 Years
Breathe in experience, Breathe out poetry.
My name is Jessica Hernandez. I was born in Oklahoma but have lived my whole life in Wichita Kansas. I will be going to college to be a substance abuse counselor but I’m not sure when yet.
I've been through enough in life and that has me writing many poems. I started writing poems when I was in the 6th grade. It was mostly just emotions and thoughts nothing really good or structured. Even now my poetry is free style I dont like the structured poetry it seems to confusing and not real to me.
The years went on and my whole life made a complete turn for the worse. I started doing drugs and became addicted to them. The worse part is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Unknown by society
Isolated from reality
Cutting away my pain
Immobilized by feelings
Dripping blood along my journey
Escaping from myself and not going nowhere