Jessica Hughes Poems
- Mended Mended shattering of a mirror descends bit by bit,
- Autumn Breeze Cool morning breeze soft echos that whisper a...
- Well Wisher reservoir for a tear drop thinker among the ...
- One Heartbeat One could describe our relationship as a ...
- Keys Upon my captivity, I changed the locks and hid my ...
- The Devil On My Heels The devil on my heels... I ...
- American Apple pie was promised to me. As a kid, my eyes ...
I am an ordinary woman with an extraordinary passion for writing. Read my work and catch a glimpse into my mind. The author of 'Simple But Deep', a diverse collection of poetry. Visit my my website @
http: //simplebutdeep.webs.com Thank you for your support. Sincerely, Jessica Hughes aka JHpoetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
shattering of a mirror
descends bit by bit,
plucking each shred,
pouring anesthetics onto
wrapping it in bandages, coated in
hoping for a speedy recovery,
making sure it is properly
not to leave a scar,
but only in mind,
scattered across the room,
watching your every step,
protecting the flesh of the
hands and feet,
cautiously, sweeping the floor,
gathering the broken pieces.