jessica roberts Poems
- Sisters as i carved a heart into my arm i carved your name ...
- My Guardian Angel From the moment we met Something felt ...
- Our Children A baby sitter who can’t stand kids A drunken ...
- If.. If my tears could dissolve all the pain in the world My...
- If You Were Mine God’s watching over me like a dove He ...
- A Toast To The Bride And Groom On this planet where crying ...
- As The Walls Fall i stood there as my walls of rock fell ...
Comments about jessica roberts
as i carved a heart into my arm
i carved your name underneath that
your name will forever be on my arm
so i can remember thr pain we went through togeather
we are sisters
we go through pain every day and survive through it
we have each other and will always be togeather
nothing will pull us apart
never will we give up
we will keep going
togeather we will survive
so lets keep going for one another
never can we be pulled under
so lets just ignore people
so that we can foucus
to be able to stand tall side by side