Jessica Roux Poems
- Fulfilled Journey Through summer’s cool breeze To winter’s ...
- Piece(S) The puzzle was scattered All over the floor Some ...
- Footsteps A constant journey Never ceasing Corrupts my ...
- Floating Something There’s something floating outside my ...
- Inertia Rain lashes down But the tree remains ...
- Sometimes There Is No Answer. A storm of constant cliché ...
- Hazy It’s true that life exists beneath the surface. But
2006: I'm young and have always had a passion for writing. There are always so many thoughts churning in my head, and it sometimes becomes hard to write them all down in a perfect manner. I don't ever intend to read my poetry out loud, in fact, I cringe if I let someone read my poetry and they begin to read it aloud. I would rather just be able to view my thoughts, not hear ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Roux
Through summer’s cool breeze
To winter’s bare trees;
The missing pieces found the empty puzzle.
No longer do days seem outnumbered
No longer is nighttime a lie.
The heart’s beat—no longer inconsistent-