Jessica Stubbs Poems
- Sound Of Rebellion I like the sound of rebellion Of people ...
- Social Anxiety When I need words most The seem to drift ...
- Spark Why do I feel doomed The clouds hanging over my head ...
- Little Paws Little paws tapping the floor little paws ...
- Midnight Walk I walk in the night I take in the sights I ...
- Life's Misery Sometimes I wonder When I will break When ...
- Let's Go Back Let's go back in time You and I Let's go back...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Stubbs
Sound Of Rebellion
I like the sound of rebellion
Of people speaking up for what they believe in
Of people being who they are
Taking themselves far
So they can have a voice
So they can let people know that they have a choice
Whether it wrong or right
Whether it's day or night
They put up a fight
And give people a new sight
By letting them see
You don't have to be
What it is expected
By the ones elected
of higher power
Those type of people are almost always sour
So listen to the sound of rebellion
So you can rise up to the ocassion
If you think it's ...