Jessica Warrior Poems
- The Uncertainty The guy I sleep beside now Is the ...
- Land Of Mizzle And Drizzle The night we arrived here Dogs ...
- A Morning Upon All Our Deeds To most of my nights Morning's ...
- Personal Unexistance You find it hard to travel by foot So ...
- Hidden Death In My Closet Conversation was dead Anywhere ...
- Poetics Does the time matter in a poem? Do you mind if I ...
- Charlie Where am I Charlie I have a notepad and a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Warrior
The guy I sleep beside now
Is the uncertainty of his zone
His conscious and unconscious are two divided lones
On a battle ground full of roses
Too tired to pick the swords
So they call you up as an observer
Who watches and touches all the notches
Until she burns and turns into a rose
His unconscious so passionately smells you up
While his conscious doesn't even propose
Your pricks can only stick out
When he sneaks out the morals
His hand upon the door
Oh his hand upon your doors
Leaning in to chase the bones
Your bones now let him ...