Jesume Sioco Poems
- Keys Of Cage I have closed the doors of my heart Where ...
- Missing The Dove Lying here in my bed Reminiscing of the ...
- Past Life Can you blame me that my heart grew cold? And I ...
- The Boy Alone life is mournful and i was left alone, i am ...
- How Does It Feel? How does it feel to be somebody else? ...
- Would This Be The End Of The L... Would this be the end of ...
- Cold Night The rain drops falls in the cold night The air ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jesume Sioco
The rain drops falls in the cold night
The air shivers me because tonight you are not with me
Taking time to think about the heart that was on heaven
Constricted without the warmth of your touch
The sun has already set
Looking forward for sunrise
Because the darkness of the night
Hinders me to see the uncertain way to you
Fighting the fear of the possibilities of this journey
I might get lost
So please, will you lend me a light
And let’s go through this journey together
For me not to walk these streets alone
Because I feel secure in your home