Jett Franco Poems
- Ode To My Pearl Of The Orient ...
- Dearest Pearl Of The Orient Se... Dearest beloved country, ...
- Rusty Samurai Rusty spirit of unknown samurai Enters a soul ...
- Dark Rules (Sharia Law) Sobbing warrior; Melancholy tears, ...
- My Love For You My love to you is like the stars. Far to ...
- Promise Of Love Every dropp of righteous love Has its own ...
- The Eyes As I walk this lonely road Under the snowy sun that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jett Franco
Ode To My Pearl Of The Orient Seas(Philippines)
Traveling miles to the desert coast-
free golden Arabia.
I felt the snowy humid air,
her dusty wind.
Encircled with her thousand luxury cars,
I begun to miss thee;
O thy palms so sturdy and luster green
That smiled at me,
sited in a warm cushioned floor.
Let thy beauties drive me home,
To the breeze of summer wind
and her marvelous rains.
To thy tallest structures of concrete sandstone
That keep the dust
out my breathe.
Let me sleep unconsciously and free,
as if I'm inside
the safety of the hut of my ...