Jezixa Kuli Poems
- Everyday everyday when i see your face it makes me ...
- Would Have Died i heard a scream through the clouds that ...
- My Pitiful Life Turned ididn't realize myself until couple ...
- I'M Sorry i'm sorry i didn't mean what i said when i said ...
- Zombie blood thirsty, flesh craving skin tearing bone ...
i live in a lonely town that makes no sence.....have no friends, always writing and like entering poems to contest and emily dickson is my fave poem writer more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jezixa Kuli
i didn't mean what i said
when i said i didn't love you
that i forgot about you
i miss you i do
there's nothing here without you
half the time i'm bored
I didn't attend your funeral
i was busy
but now thats no excuse
to be the cause of your death
if only i said the right words
now that your dead
i wish i said 'i love you'