Jhadeswar Khanda Poems
- Little Things Become Great The moon vaunts with sun-light, ...
- A Prayer Father, we thank You for the night, And for the ...
- The River Is Crying Crossing the hills Tearing the hearts of...
- My Special Lover My lover went to the bar, Took me with his...
- A Duty Of An Indian
- Winter Winter came The leaves slipped The snow fell down ...
- My Heart Is Only For You You had rescued me When I sank in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jhadeswar Khanda
Little Things Become Great
The moon vaunts with sun-light,
But the little glow-worm has own light.
The food don't enter the sleeping lion,
The little ant works hard & saves for its nation.
Big arum leaf is not good,
Small drum-stick leaf uses for food.
Long sword kills anybody's life,
The words of a pen would bring-back a dead-body's life.