jia shuixing Poems
- To Love what can a creature do, if not - among other ...
- Lesser Autopsychograpy everything is context but what is ...
- In Compliment Of Shadows Old age (as others call it) may ...
- Fourth Motive Of The Rose don't be afflicted by the flowing ...
- Preamble/Annex is the brain real? I guess put that down as...
- Possession can i describe this pain (or feel it) ? can i ...
- Another Ritual you build an altar, you find a quiet place or...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jia shuixing
what can a creature do, if not -
among other creatures -
to love and to forget,
to love and to mislove,
to love, to unlove, to love?
always, and even with glazed eyes, to love?
what can, I ask, the loving being do,
alone, in universal rotation, if not -
to rotate as well, and to love?
to love what the sea drags to the beach,
and what it buries, and what, on the ocean breeze,
is salt, or need of love, or just want?
to love solemnly the palms in the desert,
whatever is let go of or adored in longing,
and love the ...