Jim French Poems
- Rain From clouds to soil to rivers through hills
- I Love I love The smell of fresh bread wafting through the ...
- Garden Spice There a place at the back, My little oasis,
- Tree Rooted in soil I reach to pull the clouds After many ...
- Comments Thank you for your comments that fly through the ...
- Sunshine There's the sun just behind that cloud I haven't ...
- Scent If I could smell I would drink your scent in like a ...
older than I have been, younger than I will be.
Smarter than I was, perhaps more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jim French
teeming with life
crossed by craft
all of us