Jim O'Donnell Poems
- Children Playing Children playing in the street Dirty face ...
- Florence Nightingale Statues of you are world wide You fill...
- My Sister's 60th Born in nineteen forty nine Ma wee sister ...
- Baldness Baldness comes to men like me And I am only twenty ...
- Desert Island Footsteps on a sandy shore Are they the ones ...
- Drugs I remember the day drugs came into your life You ...
- Hero's Hero’s come in all shapes and sizes Some of them are ...
Born in Scotland and now live in England but if the truth be none my heart is still in the Highlands one day I will return to my home land
Now help run Derby Paranormal Hunters since 2005 a great team
www.derbyparanormalhunters.co.uk more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jim O'Donnell
Children playing in the street
Dirty face and dirty feet
Skipping ropes and singing songs
This will last all summer long
Fresh air as there playing out
Keeps them fit as they run about
Games they play I know so well
As my journey back to my childhood dreams
Remembering the days no money about
All us kids just played out
Ancient games our parents would play
I still remember to this day
Skipping ropes tug of war
And playing tag I adored
Playing out from dawn to dusk
Happy were we school was done
Dinner time what did we care