Jim Sularz Poems
- Through Mother's Eyes Through Mother’s Eyes © 2009 (Jim ...
- When The River Flowed When The River Flowed © 2011 (Jim ...
- Six Men Dead Six Men Dead © 2011 (Jim Sularz)
- A Politician's Creed © 2012 We are conceived by short ...
- The Sun Burns East To West The Sun Burns East to ...
- The City The City © 2010 (Jim Sularz)
- Homecoming Homecoming © 2010 (Jim Sularz)
Currently, I am a Senior Staff Systems Engineer with Fujitsu America. I've been employed with Fujitsu America for over 25 years. Prior to that, I was a Mainframe Systems Engineer / Field Engineer with IBM for 9 Years. Military Experience - 8 Years, US Navy (USS Enterprise CVA65 - Vietnam Veteran) : Naval Instructor at the Naval Reactors Facility in Idaho for nearly 4 Years.
Aspiring ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jim Sularz
Through Mother's Eyes
Through Mother’s Eyes
© 2009 (Jim Grant Sularz)
With my first Soulful breath,
it was Mother’s eyes I saw.
She counted my tiny fingers and toes,
leaned gently, to kiss my brow.
Announcements sent out right away,
my name chosen, so carefully.
The name, I think, a famous General’s claim,
was now the name, I’d call my own.
My first birthday gift,
sweet cake smeared across my face and lips.
The first steps I took, outside Mother’s reach,
she sprinkled Fairy dust, to help me Fly!
Each year, with each ...