Jimmy Stanton Poems
- Moment It comes to this a first step forward a fresh ...
- Son Rise (An Ear To Heaven) MOURNING & morning once held ...
- Angel An angel waits for me to rise o'er the mocus brains ...
- Hollow Hoiw do you say I love you when it is hollowed out ...
- Nightfalls (When Love Fails) Night falls silent the soul is ...
Retired Alcoholism/Substance Abuse Counselor. Trained under Dr. Robert Stuckey, Joe Harrison, Carleton Ryder M Div., and Dr. James Cocores.
Worked at Fair Oaks Hospital in Summit, N.J.
Later worked for John Clancy who now is developing treatment programs in a number of states in the prison and
Currently enjoying light work, writing, and lwearning the ins ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jimmy Stanton
Hoiw do you say
I love you
when it is hollowed out of
tree trunks that have fallen
and burned into grass which
is no longer green
and who do you say
that I am
when I am filled with leaves
my branches sprouting to the heavens
my seeds yet to be sown
I think that you love
the hollow and the burned grass
not the spring