Jithu Varghese Poems
- Touch - Rain's Quest A MidSummer Night's Rain Mother nature ...
- Things Just Happen Love takes a different road the land ...
- Dreams, I Said No To Visions I see Too many to ...
- Love - Evening Of Sorrow Walking down the hospital ...
- Soul - The Search Floating away to a different Shore Trying ...
- Warrior - The Dream Eyes wide shut, waiting for Dreams to ...
- Reflections - Shadows Or Mirro... Driven by passion and ...
I am Not a Poet.. I write because I enjoy every moment I spent on it.. Its a Joy to Write... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Touch - Rain's Quest
A MidSummer Night's Rain
Mother nature gets her act together
The Cool breeze, the Strong winds
Chirping Birds hurrying to their abode
The green Pastures, the perky huts
Vowing to be great night ahead
I stood beside my humble Dwelling
Waiting for her to arrive
From the Distance within eye's reach
Like an Angel hurrying to heaven's Door
She made her way towards me
Enjoying the moment to her Heart's fullest
Her lily-white smile, her lambent face
Tender Skin, Gentle feet
My heart pounded like a Cuckoo bird Clock
There She stood in front ...