jo a. matibag
jo a. matibag Poems
- **my Fairytale** i wish i lived in a fairytale full of ...
- Destruction Of Nature i see the natures beauty from faraway,...
- Dear Friend Where Are You? oh my dear friend where are you? ...
- My Friend Is Gone my friend, my friend, where have you been? ...
- Fake Friends
- My Lost Friend people are as many as sand so believe no man ...
- I Love You there are many times i am blue i am always quiet,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
i wish i lived in a fairytale
full of bliss, rain, snow, and hail
i wish i was magical
to Cinderella, i wish i was identical
i wish i was snow white
from her came magnificent light
it drove away the darkness
to a pit that is nearly endless
i wish i was briar rose
she who was as beautiful as a rose
she was a hidden princess
a beautiful secret heiress
i wish i was melody
the wondrous song of the sea
she was loved by all creatures of the waters
as if they were the greatest lovers
i wish i was sara crewe
a child who was never so ...