joan chepkwony Poems
- Cry cry... tears will not scare me dear tears cant bring me...
- Do You See? Maya Angelo, do you see a phenomenal woman in ...
- That Is Me Maya Angelo, do you see a phenomenal woman in ...
- Skyscrapper lets say am weak that am never going to ...
- Offer two things you can offer dear either you hate me or ...
- What To Offer? two things you can offer dear either you hate...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
tears will not scare me dear
tears cant bring me down
i was once able to dry them
be able to hold you close when sad
to tuck you in whenever you were down
but you never did the same to me
you even could not show little love
i was down on the floor
i begged for your mercy
but a slave i was to you
today you want me,
to be there for you
to be the shoulder you lean on.
but am walking away
am turning the other way too
i will not be there for you
cos u stabbed, poisoned, cheated
and made me a fool
i have learnt my ...