Joanne Dix Poems
- Lifes Grand aint life grand aint life great i used to sit ...
- Tea Why am I feeling so tired I don’t really feel like me I...
- My Best Friend Chicken My friend Chicken is simply the ...
- The Birds At Dawn I awake so early with a yawn I keep waking...
- I Want My Life Back Here I sit writing on my laptop. Here I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joanne Dix
The Birds At Dawn
I awake so early with a yawn
I keep waking at the crack of dawn
I lay and listen to the birds early song
Tuneful singing floating on
I throw back my duvet and stretch out of bed
Draw back my curtains and scratch my weary head
I open the window and breath in the fresh mornings air
I see birds of plenty flying there
Soft fluffy clouds floating in the sky
I sometimes wish that I to could fly
The birds come down to the trees to rest
Some of the branches bend in duress
How I love to hear the birds early song
It Carries on the breeze on and ...