Joe Davis Poems
- A Wolf Guards The Gate You can see their blurry shadows They...
- No Time To Rest This sickening wave of arrogance Destroying...
- Count Your Blessings He made his own prison But it didn't ...
- Let It Be Done Army's of the world Unite as one To herd the...
- Bells Of Freedom Waiting for the hero Though, sure he'll ...
- Dreams And Wishes With dreams so small Just a blur in your ...
- Shield Your Eyes For the end, you try to reach What waits, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Davis
A Wolf Guards The Gate
You can see their blurry shadows
They watch your every move
Lurking in the silence
With pride, they take control
Condemning all to tyranny
Creators of our nightmare's
Containment of our thoughts
Confinement of our souls
Guided by their power
To break our will to live
Those that can't be broken
Find death to be their fate
To force a new reality
Upon all the grazing sheep
For those that fight, to be set free
Waits a wolf at every gate...