joe kanon Poems
- Wish I Was Dead Pressure builds up I just cant take ...
- To The Grandpa I Never Got To ... To the grandfather I never ...
- Anger From Deep Within Angers fury takes a mighty ...
- Ignorant People There comes a time were I have had ...
- To My Loving Grandpa Feelings of mourning which is a bit ...
- Change To Fit Or Not When you find yourself distant from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about joe kanon
Wish I Was Dead
Pressure builds up I just cant take it
living in this world is just not worth it
there is nothing going right for me I just cant wait
the day ill end my life, I will finally appreciate
people think they know me, inside and out
but wrong place wrong time, I will knock you out
don't say you feel sorry for me,
I don't want your sympathy
one day we will all see,
that this world is just plain empty
I am waiting for my hour glass to end,
hoping that there is a place better than this
but there isn't,
just a world with ignorant peasants
and a fool like me...