Joe Oppenheimer Poems
- Sudoku Anna sat and mused. Daily puzzles used to ensure ...
- Super Heroes Cartoonists draw Super Carrots to - Entice ...
- Blown Away My mind is full of doubts Like the head of a ...
- War On Terror Grey haired lady by the dairy - phones in ...
- Comic Man Old man, dead pan. Past your prime, pumping iron...
- Sharing Frowning. Hand in hand. Walking. Even though
- Memories Ingrained Ingrained memories of kids drawing, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Oppenheimer
Anna sat and mused.
Daily puzzles used
to ensure her mind's agile,
to certify life's non-fragile.
Numbers go in rows, lines:
ones, fours, fives, nines.
Anna, in her wheelchair slows -
as she sees, as she knows,
rules quickly flee her head
leave her alone, filled with dread.
Now numbers without rhyme
make senseless rows of nine.
Next, she awaits aides,
to wheel them all
to a TV room,
down a hall,
like numbers with no reason,
persons in a wintry season