Joel Delpha Poems
- 3: 00 A.M. I awake suddenly Awash in darkness ...
- 'Sunlit Morning' A glorious day indeed Which gives ...
- 'At Home In The Evening' My wife's at ease in her favorite ...
- Reading Emily Dickinson
- 'In The Garden' I watch you in the garden Unfashioned and ...
- 'Naked In The Rain' Go naked in the rain Delight in running ...
- 'Indian Summer' Come my love, discard your clothes And let ...
I taught and coached in high school for 40 years. I am married and have two children and three grandchildren. I am a dedicated naturist and wear clothes only when I absolutely have to. Many of my poems (but not all by any means) deal with this theme. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joel Delpha
Come my love, discard your clothes
And let us wander bare
And gambol in the sunshine
On this autumn day so rare.
For too soon the north wind's howls
Will echo cross the land,
And we'll be pale and shivering
In winter's hoary hand.
But his chilling voice is silent now
Today is warm and fair.
So worry not of clothing,
There is nothing you need wear.
So come my love and let's go nude
On such a day as this
And revel in the golden glow
Of summer's parting kiss.