Joel Genter Poems
- Boundless Revision Ragged streets turn To hide the indecent,...
- Raw Sin The option is there Temptation is strong As big as ...
- Work Away A Life Working, working, working A man's life ...
- Soldier Of America He stood his ground and watched the ...
- Sympathy 'You can Die! Go to Hell! ' He flames and spreads...
- A Test A knife impales his chest As he lays, bound, on a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joel Genter
'You can Die!
Go to Hell! '
He flames and spreads his fire
who's target does receive and burn
and isn't well admired.
I shake and shiver from distant ground
As the bullets impale my ears
And ricochet around inside
And I pray,
'My God, have mercy.'