joel mcghie Poems
- The Epitome Of Happiness the light at the end of the ...
- I Hate To Love it is from the heart, like nothing in this ...
- My One And Only from morning to night all i think of is ...
- No More Happiness if you could see me would you cry if you...
- Feeling Lost And Alone i was once happy back when i was with...
- The Broken And Dying my black and lonely heart left alone to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about joel mcghie
The Epitome Of Happiness
the light at the end of the tunnel
the sun over the horizon
it seems so close but always out of reach
forever searching for more
looking for another source
its to bad its not something you can teach
intangible warming of the soul
colourful, but invisible
i know its there, because for it i crave
will i find an infinite source for me
to have forever with me
the greatest gift to me you ever gave