Joen Coronel Poems
- My Eyes Close By Themselves In just a blink you sink
- If My Heart Was A Door A winter moon in a frosty sky I’m a ...
- Our Teachers, Our Heroes Epitomes of pedagogy Pioneers of ...
- Ms.Crazy Ms. Crazy is full of hearts Her sweet voice tastes ...
- March 15 Days are too fast Though all of us are patient ...
- The Day After Yesterday I wonder why I feel so cold for ...
- Untitled From Nowhere I was dancing cold throughout the ...
A young poet who randomly writes poem about everything he gets interested to. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Befriending a rich friend with a good heart is a miracle but befriending a poor friend with a bad heart is a blessing in disguise.'''Friendship
'''Begging for a long lost trust is like chasing the very last train, after you've noticed that you can't take over ahead of it.'''Trust
''To earn a friend's trust, you must first weave yours towards others.'''Trust
'''The more people you value, the weaker you are.'''Love
Comments about Joen Coronel
My Eyes Close By Themselves
In just a blink
In just a flip
In just a finger snap
Just in time my eyes close
Sink in the deep blue
Sleep in a white hue
Swap your soul from a mild dew to a mindless clue.
You are the lightest cotton ever lived
The flame shining fieriest, so naive
Still, you can’t be lit
Your candle is melted and split.
Are these true?
Are they real?
Are they new?
Are these surreal?