Joey Den Poems
- Did You? Living with this pain, Stressful and close to ...
- A Message No words I write can ever say, How much I miss ...
- Lost Love! I can't recognize myself anymore, when you touch...
- I Surrender I held this pain deep inside No one Knows how I...
- I Am Afraid! Here I wanted to be found, from this nightamre...
My world is very unique I guess you'd say. I'm usually displayed as a down-to-earth kind of girl, but my own personal life is the world that I create in my head. I have a very active imagination which I seem to write it in my stories. Many of my inspirations are just random thoughts and scenarios that I think of at certain times and build a story around what I am thinking. My mind can be happy, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joey Den
I held this pain deep inside
No one Knows how I feel by that
When you try to fake a smile,
you stumble and fell so many times
Let you fear to look arround
How you can change yourself you ask
And when you feel like pretending again
You just smile as the Angel look from above
says: Why we just let her die
by that case, she will be more alive
look at her when she pretend those smiles
at the same time while she wanted to cry
says: No a voice answered up in the air
they all frozen up like a ice in one hand
They just bowed to the lord of the rage ...