John Cagaanan Poems
- La Luna In the dramatic set of day In the rising dark of ...
- The Lover's Fall On a misty midnight The moon reigns the ...
- Titanic's Tale The morning tide, calm And so was the ...
- Little Bird Little bird You have chided the day away Have ...
- The Wave The waters slowly recede From shore, from ...
- A Letter To North Dear Mister Clause, The North Day is ...
Comments about John Cagaanan
In the dramatic set of day
In the rising dark of night
When stars begin to appear to play
La Luna reigns, full of light
She sits on her throne chair
A sparkle on her gleaming face
Constellations forming her silver hair
Mask treasures in their embrace
She rules the night her own way
Her wonders powered by her glow
And her bright smile that never tires away
Brightens my shadowy world below
But what tragedy does this sun create
The time draws near to cease her reign
For his majesty is never late
To boast his glory and fame
For in ...