John Churchill Poems
- International Scouse Day It's International Scouse Day and ...
- My Grandad My grandad has great big ears and he's losing all...
- Motherly Love A family is just like a cart wheel, and the ...
- Never Again Don't do me breakfast just yet luv, I'm staying...
- The Knocking Shop A bloody great big Knocking shop has ...
- School Bully Horrid Henry Atkins was the bully of our ...
- Bobby The Snail This is the tale of Bobby the Snail who ...
You can read all about me @ www.oxyjon.myby.co.uk more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
International Scouse Day
It's International Scouse Day
and I've just flew in from Spain
for a great big plate of my ma's Scouse
then I'm off again.
Now it's off to Paris
where in every house
served up with the frog’s legs
is a great big plate of Scouse.
In Italy its pizza
served with Palma ham,
but today I heard them say
you can order Scouse with spam.
In India its curried Scouse
from Delhi to Bombay,
Pakistan has Nan bread
served with Scouse today.
China next the locals there
treat you really nice,
serving plates of lovely Scouse
on a ...