John Churchill Poems
- School Bully Horrid Henry Atkins was the bully of our ...
- International Scouse Day It's International Scouse Day and ...
- My Grandad My grandad has great big ears and he's losing all...
- Motherly Love A family is just like a cart wheel, and the ...
- Never Again Don't do me breakfast just yet luv, I'm staying...
- The Knocking Shop A bloody great big Knocking shop has ...
- Bobby The Snail This is the tale of Bobby the Snail who ...
You can read all about me @ www.oxyjon.myby.co.uk more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Horrid Henry Atkins
was the bully of our school
always causing trouble
and acting like a fool
the teachers couldn't handle him
his parents didn't care
he made our lives a misery
it wasn't very fair.
Then one day it happened
Horrid Henry met his mark
the day he tried to bully
Paddy Watson in the park
but Paddy was not having it
he'd taken all he could
and with a punch right on the chin
left Atkins in the mud
All the people in the park
cheered and laughed with joy
to see someone get the better
of our horrid bully boy
So Horrid ...