John Dustman Poems
- Pamela Now Pam's my first pick with that hair so thick With ...
- Phil There are many men who walk this world And many men who...
- Staying Up Late Tonight I sit here all alone With the world ...
- The Dance Sometimes life is just a happening For no ...
- Writing Japanese My words come out in English Like to ...
- Tea Of Life Sometimes while adding water to this cup of tea ...
- Herman My dad would call me Dumple Which happened much more ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Dustman
Now Pam's my first pick with that hair so thick
With a brain that always knows
That the things we share will always be there
In our heart just like a rose
With her thoughts so pure and so very mature
It's a wonder she is real
When she enters a room there’s no more gloom
We forget about our meal
With her full large eyes it is no surprise
That she found the one she loves
And her children too are the blessed few
Must be help from up above
She treats me square and in private we share
Many thoughts about our life
It's all so real this closeness...