John Fenton Mcleish
John Fenton Mcleish Poems
- The Balfour Declaration Great tales o' the war from Siegfried...
- A Fart In The Breeze aint got no degree aint got no ...
- Tears pouring down my face yet the clouds beneath floating ...
- Secret Geometry I will cure disease eternal life give ...
- A New Day life begins again it can be no other ...
- Basho banana tree man wanders the soul o' Nippon nay fear ...
- Mercury alien, I am and from outer space I come with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Fenton Mcleish
The Balfour Declaration
Great tales o' the war from Siegfried Sassoon
The horrors of which we won't forget soon
For starting the fight we blame each other
In truth it was the Zionist banker
Sent boys o'er the top without armour
For they believed the lies, propaganda
Held the English government to ransom
To sign the Balfour declaration
Criminally negligent leaders
Were incompetent bastards and traitors
For Israel they sacrificed our men
Though in text books this has been kept hidden
It was lord Rothschild who led the culprits
In Machiavellian politics