John Franklin Ziebell
John Franklin Ziebell Poems
- In The Light I AM. I AM your father, I AM your mother, ...
- Mother Hail holy Mary, Mary mother queen, Holy mother Mary,...
- The Lighthouse (Portland Me. H... For I have stood ...
- Where I Am
- Am I A Dreamer Am I a dreamer? Can this world ever unite ...
- I Am. I AM. I AM your father, I AM your mother, I AM ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Franklin Ziebell
Am I A Dreamer
Am I a dreamer?
Can this world ever unite and live in peace?
For was it not a dream that inspired the pilgrams to find a new land away from the bondage of another mans belief?
And was it not a dream that inspired man to walk on the moon?
As a dream of the past bloomed, blind faith brought forward a new era.
So I ask you again, am I a dreamer? ,
or is fantasy my reality?