John Hou Poems
- There's Silence </> I cannot be less eager when I get...
- I Do Care </> The dark long path right under the ...
- You Name My Day </> If you are not with me I would be...
- You Make My Way </> If it is so hard to say that I ...
- You Are The Reason </> there’s a feeling I ...
- A Day You Are Not Near </> How should I simply be less...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Hou
I cannot be less eager
when I get a sore throat
to reply to your sweet voice
but there’s only silence
I try to make a sound
though I get failed
in the past two nights
I have dreamed of you twice
in a short time you didn’t appear
the dream turned into nightmare
oh, my girl
don’t need to be worried
to see how crazily I’m immersed
there’s sure to be a time
when love doesn’t need a word
by my silence
I get you convinced